Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cashtroops Is A Scam

I now declare that the site Cashtroops.com is a fraud.scam site. I requested a payment to my paypal account and didn't get it. Then I contacted support and they don't respond to my tickets. So I am now declaring this site Cashtroops a scam site that doesn't pay you. It is quite sad because it looked like a legit site. It looked like a good paying site and I liked some of the features of the site too but they don't pay their members and I've never seen anyone post a payment proof of Cashtroops before so I do not recommend using Cashtroops.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to have this story published in detailed article form on an upcoming site I am creating. The URL is purchased and is www.scam-list.com It is not published and release date is Mid-June. Please review my CashCrate Blog at: http://tv-cash-crate.blogspot.com/ for information on how to submit this article! You would be rewarded with a backlink from the article to the website of your choice upon my approval. Articles can be submitted anonymousley on the website or you can take claim as it's author. Privacey is my most important concern next to protection of our fellow web entrepreneurs!

    ReplyDelete

Finance Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
My Blog Directory
Business blogs
Business blogs
blogarama - the blog directory
Add to Technorati Favorites