Monday, May 25, 2009

PayPerPost

Another teens can make cash online by blogging is a site called PayPerPost. You simply get paid for posting and blogging about websites,products,services,and companies that PayPerPost asks you to blog about and you earn cash by doing this. I've heard a lot of good things about Payperpost and I will recommend using it if you are a blogging teen who wants to earn extra cash online. Only 18 and up thought which is the only CON to the site.

PayPerPost Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. You may want to add that you have to have a blog for 3 months and about 90 entries in the blog, thats what they told me. Ive had my blog for 2 months and only 67 entries and they said I had to have 90 entries and a blog for 3 months..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i dont know much about it,but its an idea so i thought i'd add it

    ReplyDelete

Finance Blogs - Blog Rankings
TopOfBlogs
My Blog Directory
Business blogs
Business blogs
blogarama - the blog directory
Add to Technorati Favorites